Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Plans for the Immediate Future

Wow...I went out to mail some letters, one for Dr. Guillermo Amurao (an introduction of myself and asking if I could visit him at the hospital for a friendly chat), another to a decline for a promo offer, and another my complaint to SS using their survey form. It was soooo cold outside. I could feel my facial muscles stiffening.

If Dr. Amurao agrees to see me by next week, Gary will drive me to the hospital, then probably we can also apply for a driver's license on the same day.

Can't wait to explore my work options. I badly badly need it to maintain my sanity.

1 comment:

Sari-Sari Winkel said...

Hi Manang, just dropping by... I could totally relate to your situation. However, I am confident that in no time you will find something that is related to your background. The U.S. needs medical professionals like you. Good luck!